Voted number 3 in the World’s Top Ten Gardens by National Geographic, Powerscourt Estate House and Gardens is one of the most popular tourist attractions located in Enniskerry, County Wicklow, just 15 minutes away from Parkview Hotel.
Explore and walk through 47 acres of magnificent gardens featuring Ireland’s highest waterfall and a large house, which is voted as one of the top 10 houses/mansions worldwide by the Lonely Planet Guide.
Powerscourt Gardens Opening Times
- 9:30 am to 5:30 pm daily
- Gardens closed at dusk in Winter.
- The gardens are open year-round and only closed December 25th and 26th.
Powerscourt Waterfall Opening Times
- January, February, November, December 10:30 am to 4:00 pm
- March, April, September, October 10:30 am to 5:30 pm
- May, June, July, August 9:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Closed two weeks before Christmas
Ballroom & Garden Rooms Opening Hours
- Sundays 9:30 am to 1:30 pm all year | Mondays 9:30 am to 1:30 pm, May to September
Gardens Entrance Prices (1st March – 31st October)
- Adults €10.50 | Student/OAP €8.50 | Child (U13) €5.00
- Child (U5) Free | Family €25.00 (2 adults & up to 3 children)
Waterfall Entrance Prices
- Adults €6 | Student/OAP €5.50
- Child (U13) €3.50 | Children (U2) Free
- Family €16.00 (2 adults & up to 3 children)
For further details, contact the following information below.
Address: Powerscourt Estate House and Gardens, Enniskerry, County Wicklow, Ireland.
Phone: + 353 (0) 1 204 6000