Safety Measures COVID-19
Our number one priority at this time is to ensure a safe, healthy and welcoming stay at the Parkview Hotel for all our guests and staff. Over the last number of weeks, we have been busy working on a detailed plan in line with the Government recommendations and restrictions to prepare for your arrival.
We would like to advise you on some changes we have made to our procedures, services, health and hygiene measures to give you peace of mind for your stay with us.
Procedures and Services
Arrival and Check-in
· On arrival, guests will be required to sanitise their hands as they enter the hotel at the sanitising stations provided.
· Guests temperature will be taken on arrival.
· On check-in, the receptionist will verbally verify all guest details are correct as per booking details (name, phone number, address, email, credit card details) and to limit contact there will be no signing of registration cards.
· Please note we are now operating a No Cash, Card Only Payment policy.
· We are currently offering full Breakfast facilities.
· Breakfast will be served in the Restaurant and booking will be required.
· Please advise any dietary requirements prior to arrival.
· We are following all guidelines on Food & Beverage service and as such offerings and layout have been changed accordingly
· Booking is essential for all meals and we encourage you to do so before arrival.
· Food offerings will be served in our Lounge area but Room service is also available during all food service times.
· Guests invoice will be emailed the night prior to check out for approval. Should you have any queries, please contact reception prior to departure. Dial ‘0’ for reception.
· Payment will be processed on departure with the final invoice emailed.
Health and Hygiene Measures
· Reception desk screens are in place for the safety of our guests and staff.
· Floor markings in place to remind of social distancing.
· Reception desk touch points are sanitised after each use.
· Bedrooms will not be serviced during guests stay.
· There will be daily room drops of fresh towels. Any additional amenities required please contact reception. Dial ‘0’ for reception.
· All bedrooms will include two bottles of mineral water.
· To ensure your safety, we have removed some in-room amenities to limit touch points i.e. reading materials, note pads, pencils with disposable cups and glasses provided.
· Bedrooms will have one set of towels and toiletries in the bathroom with a second set in the wardrobe.
· Bedrooms are deep cleaned as per COVID-19 guidelines, with a focus on all key touch points. All our bedding and towels are laundered at 70°C.
· Our cleaning products are supplied by ECOLAB, which are the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources.
· Our housekeeping team will deep clean all key touchpoints regularly i.e. door handles, lifts, and restrooms, etc.
· To assist with social distancing, please follow all floor markings.
· In line with COVID-19 etiquette, please wash your hands on a regular basis and avail of the hand sanitisers in public areas.
· When using lifts, please follow signage which allows one guest or family at a time per lift.
· To limit contact, all promotional material has been removed from public areas.
· There is reminder COVID-19 informational signage throughout the hotel.
· Our hotel team are receiving ongoing briefings and training on enhanced operating procedures and measures.
· We are providing our team with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Our team members may wear face masks were appropriate for your protection.
· All staff member will have their temperature taken prior to starting their working day. Should they display a temperature of 38°C+, they will not be permitted to work.
All the above procedures and measures have been implemented with the health and safety of our guests and staff in mind, as this is our number one priority.